Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients and employees. We are committed to reducing the risk of spreading COVID-19 through social distancing and in helping ensure our nation’s frontline healthcare professionals have access to the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) they need.
We previously announced we are temporarily delaying all non-emergency dental appointments during the COVID-19 outbreak. This includes delaying regular visits for exams, cleanings, and x-rays.
We will reach out directly to patients when we have a date set for reopening.
If you have an existing appointment between now and when we resume all appointments, we’ll call you and help you reschedule.
If you are experiencing any of the following dental emergencies, please call us and follow the instructions provided, and we will assist you with your care.
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Denture adjustment for people receiving radiation or other treatment for cancer
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
These extraordinary times have affected us all. Your health is extremely important to us and we look forward to the opportunity to care for you in the near future.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
We will update this page with any future updates.
Page updated 04/24/2020